Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HANCOCK'S BIG SALE!!!!!!!!!

I went in the local Hancock Fabric Store yesterday looking for a pattern for the coffee mug organizers, I've been thinking of trying to make one. I had the pattern at the cutting table looking at it while my fabric was being cut. The little salesgirl next to me, waiting on another customer asked if I was going to buy that pattern today @ $14.95. I said that I was and she told me that if I waited till June 2nd I'd only have to pay $1.99 for it.....!!!!!!!!! I put the pattern back and bought more fabric!!!! Just wanted to share the info with anyone who's thinking of buying a Simplicity pattern. Buttons are also on sale.

Wow! thanks for the info.

No Hancock Fabric in Brooklyn :cry:

Blog Entries
    Don't buy pattern, there is a utube video showing you how to make them. I watched it and I made two yesterday evening about 15 to 20 min is all it takes. someone posted on here to go to the video. They are easy, I will look and see if I can find it. Wish we had a hancocks around here

It is called Cute Little Coffee Mug Organizers (Fave Craft .com)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie LM
    Don't buy pattern, there is a utube video showing you how to make them. I watched it and I made two yesterday evening about 15 to 20 min is all it takes. someone posted on here to go to the video. They are easy, I will look and see if I can find it. Wish we had a hancocks around here

It is called Cute Little Coffee Mug Organizers (Fave Craft .com)
    I tried to find it at this site it is not there...the pattern company might have busted them for copyright violation!

if anyone would like the pattern I bought two of them... will let one for $3.00 includes the shipping!

Blog Entries
    try this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cP1DZzDHxE

just worked for me

Blog Entries
    my kind of shopper.
    I would have done the same....