Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Have you seen the Mondo Bag??

I didn't Mondo was designing bags - did you? Pretty nice!

http://studiokatdesigns.blogspot.com...3-getting.html

crt
    No, but I LOVE that mug in your avatar! We used to have one named Sammy, and I miss him SO much!

Thanks crt - He unfortunately has been gone for several years. He was such a special dog, and we really miss him. How long has Sammy been gone? Maybe he and Sait are playing together?? 'hope so!

crt
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
    Thanks crt - He unfortunately has been gone for several years. He was such a special dog, and we really miss him. How long has Sammy been gone? Maybe he and Sait are playing together?? 'hope so!

Several years now. :-( I am SURE they're playing together! And if Sait is wearing a leash, Sammy is gently leading him around. His favorite thing was to take his leash in his mouth and hold onto it when you were walking him. OR....he'd put your arm in his mouth and lead you around. He was a gentle giant....

Now I'm tearing up.

Are these designed my Mondo or does she just have pics of his Project Runway designs on the website?

It sounds like the bags are HER designs, inspired by Mondo's color palette and designs.

I really like the Carolina Carryall. Looks like a roomy bag but without the bulk you sometimes get.