Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hennig House of Quilts in Pflugerville TX

Hennig House of Quilts in Pflugerville TX

Summer Sale at Hennig House
    July 4 - 7, 11 am - 4pm
    (yep, we're opening on the 4th for the sale)
    All fabric on the bolt 40% off
    Buy the whole bolt for 50% off
    located at 13135 Old Gregg Ln, Manor, TX 78653
    Family is a priority, not a convenience!
    Take time to be friendly... It's the road to happiness.
    Take time to give... It is too short a day to be selfish.

So . . . Hennig House of Quilts in Pflugerville . . . is in Manor? Are they trying to hide it, or something?
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

They are so close together, it is difficult to tell where one ends and the other begins. Both used to be tiny towns outside of Austin, TX, along with Round Rock and Georgetown, TX. Now they are all so large and overpopulated!
    Used to live in Salado, TX and Temple, TX. Will have to go find this Quilt Shop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    So . . . Hennig House of Quilts in Pflugerville . . . is in Manor? Are they trying to hide it, or something?

Hope to get up to see this shop soon!
    Yes Manor, Pflugerville, Round Rock & Georgetown are all just growing together with Austin ... soon Austin will be one giant blob like Houston .... TOO much growth !

Keep Austin Weird !!

Sounds as if several of us live in the area! We should all plan a meeting, sometime.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Haven't heard of this shop. Thanks for the tip. Will need to get by there. Thanks. Oh, and would love to meet with all of ya'll.

Count me in for a meet-up. I am in Kingsland (an hour away from Georgetown) 6 mos. a year. I have not been to the shop in Manor.

Leaving Austin in every direction is a pure example of urban sprawl. Also, going out Hwy 290W to Dripping Springs, another neat quilt shop in Drippin', Vali & Kim, right there on Hwy 290 with the blue awning. I LOVE LQS's!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGurl View Post
    Hope to get up to see this shop soon!
    Yes Manor, Pflugerville, Round Rock & Georgetown are all just growing together with Austin ... soon Austin will be one giant blob like Houston .... TOO much growth !

Keep Austin Weird !!

Actually we have had get togethers with other local QB members. Stacey I hope you see this! We try to get as many together in April when Leslie, a California QB member comes to Austin to spend a week with her "transplanted to Austin" son. Then last year in May a big group of us met in Fredericksburg at LQS, then had lunch together. There are so many LQS to "hop" to.

I saw Kingsland's fireworks Saturday night from a friend's balcony at Blue Lake, which their show was right in front of us. Also in the distance right before Kingland show was Deer Haven's fireworks display. The Blue Lake show was unbelieveable. Lasted forever!

Quote Originally Posted by pjamerican View Post
    Count me in for a meet-up. I am in Kingsland (an hour away from Georgetown) 6 mos. a year. I have not been to the shop in Manor.