Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HUGE Quilting Estate Sale - Ohio

I'm no where near this sale, (I live in CA,) but I have to tell you. There's a lady on Ebay that makes a killing buying up these estate sales by the container load and then pieces it out into smaller portions, selling color groups, old 20's, 30's, 40's stuff, etc. She makes a good living at it and her stuff is always awesome! If you've got some money, go for it!

Boy am I glad I did not hear about it until today. Whew.

Blog Entries
    It went for 4000.00 . Just got off the phone with the owner

I'm only about 45 minutes away and it's a good thing I didn't see this until today. I would have been so tempted but then I can't imagine where I'd put it all! I always wonder what the story is behind these massive sales. Did she have a business and decide to retire?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GABBYABBY View Post
    I just live a half hour away and just now found out about it!!! That is just me, a day late and a dollar short!!!
    Hi, neighbor! I am in Middletown!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I'm in Ohio but I don't know where this is. I wouldn't even have the room for all that stuff. I wonder how much it went for.

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know what the winning bid is?

Blog Entries
    Hi neighbors I am close too. I live in Fairfield. I wish I had seen this sooner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tropit View Post
    I'm no where near this sale, (I live in CA,) but I have to tell you. There's a lady on Ebay that makes a killing buying up these estate sales by the container load and then pieces it out into smaller portions, selling color groups, old 20's, 30's, 40's stuff, etc. She makes a good living at it and her stuff is always awesome! If you've got some money, go for it!
    I agree with you on this! If you live in the area of this sale I'd keep an eye out on Craigs List for the next couple months...either for a garage sale or under the Crafts section. Bet you'll see some of this online sometime in the near future!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2