Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: I just saw Harriet Carpanini on Quilters Newsletter TV

I just saw Harriet Carpanini on Quilters Newsletter TV

I've been admiring Harriet Carpanini's talent for a while (drooling), and I just saw a segment on Quilters Newsletter TV featuring Harriet. Congratulations to a very talented quilter and fellow board member!
    http://www.quiltersnewsletter.com/videos/index.html Way to go, Harriet!
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~ Allophones Karr

Power Poster
    Nice interview.

Very nice interview! She does fabulous work! I have had one quilt quilted by her .. and its perfect....what talent!

Great interview, so who is she on our board???
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo View Post
    Great interview, so who is she on our board???
    Here is a link to one quilt she quilted for someone else. Her board name is there also. I probably should have asked her permission to post this....I'm sorry Harriet. I just got so excited about it, and I was so happy for you. Four Patch Posie- Quilted by Harriet
    A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~ Allophones Karr

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJJ View Post
    I've been admiring Harriet Carpanini's talent for a while (drooling), and I just saw a segment on Quilters Newsletter TV featuring Harriet. Congratulations to a very talented quilter and fellow board member!
    http://www.quiltersnewsletter.com/videos/index.html Way to go, Harriet!
    I really like that site. Question. Can one join the newsletter without paying for some sort of subscription/fee

I think I'm a member for free. I am on some sites, and I think this is one of them. But my memory is getting dull, so please don't hold it against me if I'm wrong!

This is absolutely gorgeous!

I took a 3 day class from her on long arm quilting. She was a very good teacher, I loved the class. Since I took the class I look at the quilts she posts on this board and I can see the techniques she taught in the class. She is an instructor for the HQ company as well as takes in customer's quilts.
    Jean in MI