Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I know this isn't about quilting, but it's important to all of us

Count me in, and am sending it to all my friends....I am blessed to have my sister "Curly" Sue. We started calling her curly when her hair came off during cemo. She is cancer free for 19 years. Dr found a "pea" near the top of her clavicle during her first mammogram.
    By the way one of our local TV stations has a PSA that is called "Buddy check 10" on the 10th of every month you call your Buddy and remind them to do their monthly ,Self breast exam which is Very important for us all to do Including our MALE members.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK I joined but am not able to do studies, they are to far away, but I will spread the word. God bless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by penny doty
    OK I joined but am not able to do studies, they are to far away, but I will spread the word. God bless.
    You may not be able to do studies now because they are not in your area, but at some time a study may be in your area that you have the criteria for. Or they may ask you to fill out a questionnaire online. There are lots of ways you can help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2