Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Info about how fabric is printed

Blog Entries
    I'm another quilter that worked in a somewhat similar industry - we silk screened on wood products - occasionally fabric also to complete dolls. I've loved manufacturing since I was a child and saw TV programs about manufacturing process. I really miss the process and people I worked with now that the jobs went overseas.

It's wonderful to get an inside glimpse of the process. Wouldn't it be great to see what changes there have been in the last couple of centuries? I imagine the production of printed fabrics used to involve a lot more human hands along the way.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

Blog Entries
    That was great, thanks for sharing! I read Ken Kaufman's comments underneath the video window and am curious about the Made in the USA collection that will be coming out in April of 2013.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2