Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Inklingo by Linda Franz? >

Inklingo by Linda Franz?

Inklingo by Linda Franz?

Old 04-24-2016, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by fruitloop View Post
I have Inklingo.
1. I have to use the downloaded link given to me in the email to get the download instructions
2. I go to the download page, download, and then I have to login when it opens
3. Then I get this: This Page Is Protected. Please click this link to be directed to the Login Form.
4. Link doesn't work. Takes me back to the login page. Enter login info and takes me back to the This Page is Protected.
The file downloaded to my computer does not open the file with printing pages, it gives you a log in page every time. And if I remember there was an access limit on the file. I haven't opened the file in a long time though.
fruitloop, that access limit is because if you use the file off line it doesn't receive the updates. So having to log out of the file every 200 days, then log back in, guarantees you'll get any updates you've missed. I only have to log in once, then I hit the 'do you want to remember this login" & I'm good to go for 200 opens before I have to log in again.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
I have used these for EPP. Makes the work easy.
peace
i do epp, how does this way make it easier?
Old 04-25-2016, 05:44 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]548631[/ATTACH]
Here's another Inklingo. Part of a table runner I machine stitched together. I can't say I love it enough. I don't exclusively use it but I use it for about 30-50% of my projects. I use the free LeMoyne Star the most probably.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 04-25-2016, 06:40 AM

Thank you all for your input! I thought the concept sounds interesting as I've cut my own hexies, both with templates and using rulers specifically for them, and while they're pretty good, I wondered if having the lines printed on the fabric would help the precision even more...

GramE,
I live the table runner! And the blocks you posted. I'm sorry to hear you have health issues that require you to be bed bound, it's great that for you this program works exactly for how you need it!

Linda Franz,
Thank you for the info on your program. One of these days, I plan to at least give the free ones a try to see how it goes.

Regards all,
Kif