Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: It's time for our annual Charity trip...

If anyone has any new crib size or lap size quilts you'd like to donate, we have our annual Charity trip to Romania where we'll give quilts to kids in an orphanage. Many of you asked me last year to give you more notice to help out, so here's our Charity page if you'd like to help -

http://greenfairyquilts.com/catalog.php?category=24

We will also be buying food with all money donations for those living on the streets in Bucharest.

Thanks!

I just watched the video on your website, sniffle. What an amazing thing you and your husband do every year! I'm so happy to have donated a quilt this year and I pledge to do it again next year. I hope others on this board will too!

Blog Entries
    that is a nice video, thanks for sharing with us

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy
    If anyone has any new crib size or lap size quilts you'd like to donate, we have our annual Charity trip to Romania where we'll give quilts to kids in an orphanage. Many of you asked me last year to give you more notice to help out, so here's our Charity page if you'd like to help -

http://greenfairyquilts.com/catalog.php?category=24

We will also be buying food with all money donations for those living on the streets in Bucharest.

Thanks!