Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joann Fabric Batting

I bought a bolt and loved it! It has a little higher loft than the 80/20 or Warm & Natural cotton, and quilts up beautifully. The only thing was the bolt was only 44" wide, so it perfect for table runners and smaller projects. I tried to get a wider bolt at the last quilt show I was at and had to pass. Cost prohibitive!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jane View Post
    90" wide X 25 yards for $99, use coupon PAAH103 for free shipping. Sounds like a deal, the reviewer seems to say she saw a very little difference. Might be worth it if , you have an extra hundred laying around and bir or many projects in the works!!
    25 yards would give you at least 8, maybe 9 full size quilts. That's about $12 a quilt or less. Pretty good price.

Northwestern Lower Michigan/Seminole, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by junegerbracht View Post
    I am always suspicious if the price sounds too good to be true unless I have experience with the product. Tried the Pellon cotton batting - because it was less expensive than Warm and Natural and was disappointed. Maybe you can try it with a small project and buy a small piece. Waiting to hear more.
    I tried this Pellon batting from Joanns, too. In fact, I bought a big roll. I think that the one quilt that I have finished with it is not as warm as others I have done. What did you find that you didn't like about it?

Blog Entries
    I have used it and just received another roll from JoAnn's. It quilts nicely on the long arm and on my other machine. Love it for placemats, runners, etc. I don't think you will be disappointed at all and the price is fantastic! The one I ordered is 90" wide by 25 yards long for $99.99 plus free shipping. Regular price is $249.99

Wow what a deal and thank you all for the reviews on this! I just ordered the 90' wide by 25 yards for 79.99 and even got free shipping - woo hoo! Hope it is as awesome as it seems!

It has been around for quite some time. I have used the poly and never had any problems.
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2