Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Joann Fabrics in Scottsdale AZ closing

Blog Entries

Joann Fabrics in Scottsdale AZ closing

The Joanns on E Indian Bend Rd is closing in Jan. I went this weekend and there is a lot of stuff on sale. Fabric was marked down pretty good. Got about 4 yards of fabric for $11.
    Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly

Hate to see stores closing but glad you found good deals
    If you don't work on it you'll never finish it.

wow, for a JoAnn's to close is something serious..........wonder why? Maybe they are building a larger one nearby?

Around here they have moved and/or upgraded all the Joanns. Now there are no more of the old style messy stores. All of them have the moveable racks and a different arrangement of product. A great improvement although one store has the magazines where you stand in line so, if busy, you cannot look at them.

A great improvement although one store has the magazines where you stand in line so, if busy, you cannot look at them.[/QUOTE]

That is how all the "super" JoAnn's are around here too, and I really dislike that pattern because if you are there when it is busy, you cannot browse thru the mags....bad plan in my opinion.......I just went to a JoAnn's that I had not been to in several months and the whole store was re-arranged, I wandered around just "looking" for what I was looking for!!!!! I did notice a lot more "other craft" stuff and the cotton/flannel fabric was kind of squashed in a cubbyhole section?????

Wow!! That's the best JoAnn store I've ever been in, and I go there every time I visit my kids who live nearby. I will surely miss that store.
    Shirley in Arizona