Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: joann VIP card

joann VIP card

did you ladies know that you can get a VIP card for Joann if you are a member of a sewing or quilting guild or organzation? You can sign up online. I just joined american Quilter Society and when I went to sign up for VIP card I saw the notice. 10% off your purchase is cool!!!!!
    "In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you are in my block of friends."

Yeah, I have one. It's great!
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    Yep, have had mine for several years.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Some JoAnn's even accept the QB Guild card. It looks like this

and you can download it here

Download Your Guild Card Here
    The Earth without art is just "Eh".

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Sad thing is that it the discount does not apply to anything that is purchased with a Joann's coupon.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

pw6
    I have one and they ONLY let you use it on non sale items. and they do not take off the 10% as stated on the card, they do as they wish. So many times it is just not worth the hassle. now if you are a TEACHER they will honor it just fine..

Yes, I belong to a quilt club and we get the discount...you must have a card or letter stating you are a member What I like is if something is on sale I get an extra 10% off

Blog Entries
    If you belong to a quilt guild, Hancock Fabrics gives you 10% off your total purchase including sale items, clearance and if you used a coupon!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Senior Member citruscountyquilter's Avatar
    I travel a lot and so have been in a lot of JoAnn's in different areas. I have found that JoAnn's is not consistent from one store to the next with store policies and have also found that even within the same store they are not consistent from employee to employee or different times shopping. I so often come out of the store irritated that I only shop there when there are not other alternatives or need something quick and know that I can get it there.

thanks "Ghostrider " for the link about the QB Guild Card. How cute!!!!!! Did not know about Hancocks taking discounts. I quess it is always worth asking if stores take any kind of discounts cards! Always looking to save $$$$$. so I have more to spend!!!!!
    "In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you are in my block of friends."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast