Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joann's Black Friday Ad is Out!

The same prices should be on-line, also it is for 3 days.
    Better to do something imperfectly, than nothing perfectly.
    Done is better than perfect.

Fantastic!!!! Thanks for the info!!!!

If you're planning to go to Joann's today for the sewing machine tote they have for $39.95 don't bother. My store had two! I was the third person in the store. Needless to say I didn't get one.
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I may have to get a few things .. but the sales are not like they were in the past .. Guess the new owners of Jo-Ann's are being kinda grinchy ...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I love Black Friday. I have met some absolutely lovely people, none of them crazy, as we stood outside JoAnn waiting for the doors to open. Most of them were just excited about the holiday and thrilled to find fabric at a bargain price. Crowds are not for everyone, but the people who enjoy Black Friday are not any crazier than the people who don't. froggyintexas

I don't shop on Black Friday but it does look like they are having some good prices for those that care to brave the crowds.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    Well, thank you very much!!! All I got in the mail was a postcard with a 40% coupon!!!

I'm not going out either! Hopefully will spend the day sewing!

Blog Entries
    How firm is the Soft and Stable that on sale for 2.99? Is it considered light, mid or heavy weight interfacing? I've never used it, but I do use a lot of interfacing and this seems to be a very good price. Was wondering what it is mostly used for. Thanks for any help.
    ~Charlotte~
    This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Thanks for sharing....It may be worth driving the 118 miles it is to JoAnns....Hancocks is also having a big sale...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2