Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
joann's coupons bunch of them enjoy >

joann's coupons bunch of them enjoy

joann's coupons bunch of them enjoy

Old 12-18-2010, 11:57 AM

My friend who has worked at JoAnn says you can use more than one coupon at checkout ... they just have to be from three different sources .. online, newspaper, email ...
Old 12-18-2010, 12:22 PM

Talked to the lady at joanns, she said the ones that you get in your e-mail and mail box have been personalized for you. If you dont use it one month the next month they wont send you one. She has her customers mail theres in if they dont intend to use them and she scans them or gives to costomers to use. They must be scanned in order for you to get one the following month. I quess its their way of being "green". Once you get out of the system you have to go back and reapply for the mail flyers and emails.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Aurora
They have code numbers on them and since everything is computerized, if they show up multiple times they may be void. It was just a thought. I don't remember how many times I signed up before I actually started getting flyers. I noticed that recently I have not gotten emails from JoAnns. There is a 50 percent coupon on their website, but I could not print it off, you have to input the code when you order.
Where do I find the 50% off on their website?
Old 12-18-2010, 01:00 PM

It isn't a coupon per se. It was on the opening screen in the big box -- it says 50% and has a code to enter when you place and order on line.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:07 PM

It isn't a coupon per se. It was on the opening screen in the big box -- it says 50% and has a code to enter when you place and order on line.
Huh, I don't see it. All I see is 40% off die cutting machines, 30% off calico prints, and 50% off Ottlites.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:06 PM

The big catch you can not use them on anything that is on sale and most of the fabric is 30% off so coupon is worthless. That is just one of the games they play - give you a bunch of coupons then put everything, including magazines on sale. Just not worth the effort anymore. Wish they had some competition in our area
Old 12-18-2010, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by MommaDorian
Huh, I don't see it. All I see is 40% off die cutting machines, 30% off calico prints, and 50% off Ottlites.
I searched the whole site for the coupon, I couldn't find it either. It was there Thursday. It certainly is not there now.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 PM
Power Poster

Thank you so much. These will come in very handy.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:54 AM

I do not want to rain on anyone's parade, but, I just opened my e-mail containing these coupons. I scrolled to below the 50% coupon and found this disclaimer:

PERSONALIZED INTERNET COUPON. Distribution of these coupons in PDF or other portable document formats is not permitted. Void if copied, altered, reproduced, auctioned, sold, traded, transferred or assigned. Any such misuse or other misuse constitutes fraud and is prosecutable under federal wire and other statutes.

I thought this might be the case which was the reason for my previous post. If JoAnn's has a different practice, they still have this statement as fall back.