Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: JoAnn's coupons

JoAnn's coupons

Is it just me? But I am not getting any of JoAnn's coupons/brochures in the mail anymore! They have not even put a sale ad in the Sunday paper for three weeks! What's going on? Could always depend on those coupons when I needed something and I miss their sales ads! Don't tell me they're not sending them out anymore1

I didn't receive my flyer until yesterday and the sale date has already begun. Don't know what the delay is all about.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got my flyer yesterday, too.

if you dont have your name scanned on the back of the flyer for a certain period of time, you fall off the mailing list.

If you have a smart phone go to their website you can down load the coupons and you don't have to turn them in. Helps if you forget something, and have to go back like I do. Also click on the info for your local store and there is normaly a 40% off one item there every week, really helps on my budget. You can do everything from your computer also and just print the coupons, but then you have to print more if you go back.

I haven't had any problem at all- our Joanns takes as many coupons as you have in one transaction...sweet!

Joanns will take multiple coupons as long as they have different UPC codes. I was able to use 4 the other day - 40% & 50% off regular priced items.

Blog Entries
    Also if you have a smart phone: you can pull up you Joann emails with the coupons in it and they will scan that at the register also.

FYI: Hancock fabrics will also take Joann coupons off your phone too, you don't have to print them off, including email coupons, app coupons and website coupons
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    You can get them on your phone and on the web.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I have plenty of coupons, from the ad in the Sunday papers and also received one in the mail this past week. I have no idea why you don't have any.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast