Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: JoAnns on line sale

JoAnns on line sale

Online msg from JoAnns. the floor lamp and table lamp of the Ott lite is on a one day sale...today.. It was $75. with tax and a promo code for free shipping. YES!! Have wanted them for ever so long, but could not afford the $265 price tag. Just letting you all know......happy happy dance for me.....

whoa!!! that sure is a super price. i love mine.

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    I just bought those about an hour ago. Couldn't pass up the deal. Glad someone else found it a good deal! Hooray for us!
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Blog Entries
    You'll enjoy the Ott light very much. I have three floor lamps and one portable here and one portable Ott light in our cottage. They are just so helpful, especially when doing persnickety work!! :-) Happy dance for everyone who can get one.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I was on the Joann site later that evening so I could tell where to have my daughter look (she wanted to see it) and the set was marked "No longer available" Looks like lots of people jumped on that puppy...LOL... Got the notice it has been shipped. will be watching....watching....watching.....

Quote Originally Posted by karate lady View Post
    Online msg from JoAnns. the floor lamp and table lamp of the Ott lite is on a one day sale...today.. It was $75. with tax and a promo code for free shipping. YES!! Have wanted them for ever so long, but could not afford the $265 price tag. Just letting you all know......happy happy dance for me.....
    They are here....they are here......Jumping up and down and singing...... Can you tell I have wanted one of these for so long and now have two.............yes...yes...yes....