Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: JUDT MARTIN 'BLUSTERY DAY' WHOLE QUILT

there is new free pattern for judy martin's 'blustery day' quilt in 4 sizes.

http://www.judymartin.com/free-qom.cfm[url]

Thanks, glad to see they have king sized.

Sondra

i put one block partly together. it's slow going, but at least the pieces are big.

She does not archive her patterns so if you want it you have to get it now before it is gone. I went ahead and got all the sizes. You never know. Butterflywing, She says it goes together easy. Is she just saying that because it probably is easy for her?

Looks like a nightmare waiting to happen in my books! Wow ladies, I'll look forward to seeing how your blocks turn out....are you using the template method or the rotary cutting one?

Quote Originally Posted by thimblebug6000
    Looks like a nightmare waiting to happen in my books! Wow ladies, I'll look forward to seeing how your blocks turn out....are you using the template method or the rotary cutting one?
    Well if I do it it will be rotarty method, but I am going to wait to see yours! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    She does not archive her patterns so if you want it you have to get it now before it is gone. I went ahead and got all the sizes. You never know. Butterflywing, She says it goes together easy. Is she just saying that because it probably is easy for her?
    i printed the whole thing out and stored it together with my half-done block as a reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by thimblebug6000
    i started with rotary cutting but i found that for me templates was both easier and thriftier.

it's not all that bad if you have patience. the lines are all straight. and the pieces are large. try one block.