Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Just for MAC users-Viking is launching

Blog Entries

Just for MAC users-Viking is launching

Viking is launching a new embroidery software just for Mac users. It is called Tru Embroidery. You can go to truembroidery.com to check it out. If you preorder you get a free gift.

I don't have a MAC but have heard many times on here how MAC users need good software too. I hope it's all that Viking puts into the 5D Pro, which I love by the way. Even though I'm new to it all, I'm having a good time with it.
    Judy

Cool, thanks!

Thanks. I'm not that good yet to need it, but good to know it is available. Surprised that the dealers near me are the Viking center in Joann's
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

Pat

Thank you. I love my MAC but do not have a Viking. I am going to check it out in just in case.

I have a Pfaff and a Viking embroidery machine and get both newsletters. I would think it would be compatible for most embroidery machines as is 5D Professional, by Viking, is compatible with Pfaff, Singer, Brother, Janome, etc.

I just stopped in at Joann's and they don't have it in yet, but have presale info. The total package is over $2000. Don't think I'll be buying anytime soon. You also need Mountain Lion on your computer.
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

Pat