Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kenmore 19233 at Allbrands for $399

Kenmore 19233 at Allbrands for $399

http://www.allbrands.com/categories/...ne-399-dollars

I already have plenty of machines but this looks like a good deal to me. They claim it's same as the Janome DC 5100. It's free shipping and comes with a 10 yr limited warranty. I don't know anything about this machine, but Allbrands is great to work with. They usually ship out same day you order.

Just thought I would pass along if anyone was interested.

I have this model, got it a few years ago for $350 at Sears. Love it other than the small size and style of the alphabet. This is my 2nd Kenmore machine in 19 years, no problems from either one.

Looks like a great deal if you needed a sewing machine..I have three old Kenmores and they are all great machines...
    I would not hesitate to buy another if I needed it....

I bought this machine on Amazon 2 years ago. It is a wonderful machine. I have not been disappointed with it. The price is the same as when I bought it.
    pjamerican

I absolutely love, love, love this machine! Bought mine about 5 years ago, take it back once a year for the company to "overhaul" it and it works like a dream.

BUT.......going into Sears these days, they hardly have a machine on the floor. Seems as though anything you might want, has to be ordered through the catalog.........I used to go to the store for bobbins and needles......NO MORE.........

Blog Entries
    This machine does really great. I bought one a few yrs ago and got an awesome deal on it. I only paid about 250 for it and that was only because someone put the wrong price tag on it and Sears honors that policy. They were so great, even though I was ready to argue the issue the sales person was the one to bring it up that they have to honor it. It is made by Janome and if you order additional feet from Sears they come with the name Janome on the box. Original price then was over 400. I now have the Viking Diamond but this one stays up on my sewing desk for when I'm using my emb part of my Viking or taking class where I don't need all of the features of the big one.
    Judy

Blog Entries
    Kenmores are not being made anymore. Better get it now. The high end Kenmores are a dream to sew with.
    Got fabric?