Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Kwik Spin Thread Dispenser  & Watch the video (Be sure to scroll down to watch more Martelli Videos) >

Kwik Spin Thread Dispenser & Watch the video (Be sure to scroll down to watch more Martelli Videos)

Kwik Spin Thread Dispenser & Watch the video (Be sure to scroll down to watch more Martelli Videos)

Old 11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Power Poster

I love the zip binder tool. Works perfectly. The binding tabs stay on but easy to remove and reuse. Martelli has quality products. I like making do and being creative when it's something I won't be using a lot of but if it is a product I know will be used many times I will buy the item made for the job. This thread holder is pleasing to look and has easy adjustable heights, no rigging to manipulate to make it work. After evaluating the pros and value, it's worth the price to me.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
Very handy hint - thanks. I use these disc holders with the clear lid on them, and a hole cut in the lid. Then I put my yarn or tape on the spindle and poke the end out through the hole. It saves a lot of tangling and keeps the yarn clean.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by magpie
Watched the video, makes sense, but no price of course.
The large one is $149.95 and the small one is $129.95. I would love one but just a bit steep for my small budget.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf
Gee Rosyhf, was that a Bernina 930 i seen in your link? I have one of those that I bought 30 years ago and I love it. It's never had anything done to it and still purrs like a kitten and works like a workhouse. Thanks for the idea. I'm sure one or more of us are going to try it. :lol:
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 PM

Really like them, but the price........