Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: LOOKY LOOKY WHAT I FOUND!!

cruising around craigslist this is what i found? is it worth it? sent an email waiting very impatiently to see if one or both is still available.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/app/1908444134.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angieh1964
    cruising around craigslist this is what i found? is it worth it? sent an email waiting very impatiently to see if one or both is still available.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/app/1908444134.html
    You betcha ya - grab them BOTH!!!

i dont even care if they work cuz i know a reliable machine fixer upper :wink: keep your fingers crossed for me and if there is a karma fairy that **tch needs to fix this for me cuz she has not been very good to us lately! lol

LOL now I know who to blame my junk on, da fairy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    LOL now I know who to blame my junk on, da fairy.
    yes i am a firm believer in karma what goes around comes around it has happened a few times but lately i must be doing something wrong keep trying to help people and instead of something nice happening to us it all just bites me in the butt!

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    Yes these are well worth that and it should be easy to find a foot pedal to match the second picture since it has been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by sewred
    Yes these are well worth that and it should be easy to find a foot pedal to match the second picture since it has been replaced.
    there are a bunch more at other places that are even nicer than these but this is the latest post and the most doable for me also found canton preservation resale ad never heard of this before they are doing a 50% off sale till friday gonna swing by there also gonna find me something mine needs to go to the shop or else i need some lessons not sure which but since we are going to seattle for xmas my list just got huge along with 4 blankies for new babies

Jot my screen name down. I live in Seattle. We could try to meet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

sorry boys and girls they were already gone i will just have to keep looking maybe its because i am going to find something better at the preservation resale store on friday but i will keep everyone in the loop and i will make sure i post a pic if i find something.

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    Aww bummer maybe you'll find more very soon!