Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Machine Embroidery SALE

For those who do machine embroidery, BFC Creations is going to have a FANTASTIC ONE DAY ONLY sale on Saturday. Such a deal!

Did not find any mention of the sale on their site. Could you give me a hint, pretty please? thanks

no embroidery for me have machine didnt like sitting around waiting for it to stitch

Kathy - I PM'd you and sewwhat - you don't sit there - you can do other things while it is stitchin' away!

Exactly why I have 2 machines--one is embroidering and the other is quilting--LOL.

Thanks for the info

I have a husquvarna embrodiery machineonly thing is I need to take lessons sew I can learn to use it.Think I will start in Jan.

Big OOPS! If you are a member, you can take advantage of the sale, so if you're interested, better become one. No charge, just join.======== sorry about that, I was thinking it was open to EVERYone........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewwhat85
    no embroidery for me have machine didnt like sitting around waiting for it to stitch
    want to sell it? Then I can have two going.....

Blog Entries
    The machine does all the work while you are doing something else. Mine beeps to let me know it's time to change the thread. Love my embroidery machine. Labels come out so professional looking. I have an editing program that I purchased seperately and wouldn't be without it. I hope you rethink your machine and begin to enjoy it!

I love my embroidery machine and while its stitching i am reading the QB or do other things. Would not be without it any more. Oh I have a Bernina.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast