Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Machine Embroidery

Blog Entries

Machine Embroidery

For anyone interested go to Embroidery Library as the have heaps of vintage & nostalgic designs for $1.12 each. Check out New this Week as well as Sale. Lots of Vintage Sewing machine designs.
    www.emblibrary.com

Blog Entries
    Thank You. I just started using my embroidery machine. There are some cute sewing machine designs i just had to have. Going back to look some more.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

keep updated with this site. there are usually monthly freebies too.
    Renea

A quilting I will go......

www.somethinginthemaking.blogspot.com

Really like Embroidery Library, their designs sew out great and they have a large selection of designs.

Don't know how I missed that one. I order the Days of Week Umbrella Girl when they was on sale and can't get them to work right on my Husqvarna Viking embroidery machine. But thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewfine View Post
    Don't know how I missed that one. I order the Days of Week Umbrella Girl when they was on sale and can't get them to work right on my Husqvarna Viking embroidery machine. But thanks for sharing.
    Sewfine, the only reason the emblibrary Days of the Week Umbrella Girls wouldn't work on your Husqvarna is maybe you downloaded the wrong design format for your machine. Maybe check to see what format your machine requires and what format you actually downladed.

Happily buried in a heap of fabric in Indiana!
    See if they are in Hus format that I think is for the husqvarna.
    Sew, sew, it's the threads that keep love together :>} I love sunbonnet sue,old-fashioned things like 1950's or older housewife things, and like hankies,tea towels and aprons . Thanks to some lovely members on here I now have lots of aprons in my collection !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sewfine View Post
    Sewfine,

I have a Husqvarna Viking SE and have had it for a long time, since they first came out. I have bought from Embroidery Library from the beginning....can't imagine why your designs won't work????? Check out the download format you used...however mine will convert any of them. If you fill out the info on your preferences/account options there, you can set what format you want there. If you still can't get your download to work, contact themat Embroidery Library. They are very helpful. BTW...their tutes are very good as well and FREE!

Good Luck, hope you get it worked out. Hugs, Drue
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue