Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Make it Stop....

Quote Originally Posted by SmickChick View Post
    Ditto. I just purchased fabric from them also. Why pay $11/yd when you can get it for 6-something. I even purchased their 3 lbs. of fabric....I love scrappy quilts...however, when you buy this box it's like getting a mystery box, lottery ticket, surprise. I think that anticipation gives me a high. (Sigh) There are worse addictions, I tell myself!
    I looked all over the site and could not find the 3lb box of fabric, could someone let me know where on the site it is under...thank you ☺
    Kelley Donahue
    Phillipston, MA

OMG - ok I admit - My screen name is Otis and I too am a fabric addict. My fabric drug of choice is Moda Pre-cuts - I cannot get enough of them and spend many hours searching for the best deals - I cannot stop myself - all I can say is I have slowed down a little on my impulses....Sigh...

Boy, did you come to the wrong place for help! We are all enablers, as well as addicts ourselves! We will even tell you where the good sales are! I figure that I don't drink, I don't gamble, I don't smoke, so everybody has to have one vice. Mine is fabric hoarding. I love it. My name is Sandy and I am addicted and don't want to be cured!

I'm and addict and I don't want to be cured either. Too much fun like this. There are worse things.

Looks like we are all in the same boat. Isn't it grand? I really fabric.com but I've never tried the 3 lb box. Dont know if I should go look at them or not. LOL.

My name is Judy and I am an addict, too. I have been known to check out clearance corners in LQSs, thrift stores, garage asales to get a fix!

My name is L. & I'm a fabric addict. Tried to tell myself no more fabric, but those sneaky estate sales & GW got me!

My name is Suzanne and I'm a fabric addict, too. I keep fabric in my car until my husband is working in the basement and then bring it in and hide it in a closet.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Senior Member craftygal63@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Ya'll are NOT helping!!!! There's a 3lb Mystery Box????!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2