Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Make your own Ironing Pad that rolls up (Great for sew days, retreats and gifts)

Blog Entries
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=24

Ironing pads are an excellent alternative to ironing boards.
    Homemade ironing pads are durable and customizable.
    They also make excellent gifts.

Ironing pad fabric is also great for BBQ mits, casserole dish covers, and hot pads.

np3
    Blog Entries
    Simple but needs more pictures and less words....IMHO

Going to the next link you posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by np3
    Simple but needs more pictures and less words....IMHO

Going to the next link you posted.
    i agree needs more pic

Craftybear you are absolutely the best!!!!! I log on daily and one of the first places I go is "links" to see if you've posted anything for us. I've been to your site...... so many fantastic tips and links!!!!! Thank you again for all you give to this board!!!

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ediedarlene
    Craftybear you are absolutely the best!!!!! I log on daily and one of the first places I go is "links" to see if you've posted anything for us. I've been to your site...... so many fantastic tips and links!!!!! Thank you again for all you give to this board!!!
    I do the same thing! Except I do it at night and spend some time checking everything out!

I was wondering why my article got so many hits the past couple of days! Thank you for linking it :) I would have added more pictures but I was limited in the publishing. If you want bigger versions of the pictures, they're available on my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/habibek...57612014966555 and if you want more photos/tips, feel free to let me know. I know I took more pictures, but I didn't upload them to flickr. They're on the hard drive somewhere :)

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    I was wondering why my article got so many hits the past couple of days! Thank you for linking it :) I would have added more pictures but I was limited in the publishing. If you want bigger versions of the pictures, they're available on my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/habibek...57612014966555 and if you want more photos/tips, feel free to let me know. I know I took more pictures, but I didn't upload them to flickr. They're on the hard drive somewhere :)
    So glad you found us! Too bad you were limited in the pictures. I am a visual learner. We have a great place for tutorials on this board.

I learn better visually, too. Thank goodness for youtube. I've learned tons of things I don't have time to do :D I wish AC/Yahoo had a better set-up for pictures. It's hard to make up for it in words.