Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt and Shari of HGTV

Hi everyone, I thought I would share with you Shari's latest quilt. It is a baseball design that she made for her husband. http://www.mattandshari.com/quilting...quilt-new.html Thank you for all the nice notes that we have received from you folks. Best, Matt

Sure have been missing you two on HGTV. I don't watch HGTV as much as I used to. Not real interested in watching someone chooseing a million dollar second home, or condo. The type of program you and Shari do are far more interesting to me.
    I will try to catch the local time for your program.
    Have a wonderful day.

I'm with sewgull. I don't watch much HGTV either. I do miss your show with Shari. You two had so much fun. I miss all the DIY stuff. Glad you have joined our board.

Blog Entries
    What a fun quilt. Thanks for sharing.

That is SO cool! :D

Matt,
    that is a VERY cool quilt! So dramatic looking... a beautiful art quilt. Tell Shari she did an amazing job.
    I too miss your shows. It was one that I could really relate to and utilize.
    Welcome to the board.
    Oh.. .and thanks for putting the tutorial online! I am sure there will be others making basball quilts!

Matt - Shari did a great job on the quilt! What a GOOD idea! And, I'm with the others, I miss your program. I also miss ALL the craft shows that was on HGTV. I believe HGTV is going to lose out in the long run....they haven't come to reality yet...the reality is that only a small portion of the nation can afford those HUGE homes or afford the HUGE remodeling jobs.

Blog Entries
    I agree with all the above observations!

Blog Entries
    Shari and Matt, I too have really missed you two, and like the person above, I hate watching all the "house hunter" shows. Wish HGTV would go back to what they use to be! And Shari, I absolutly love the baseball quilt!!! My 17 year old grandson has played ball since he was 5 years old, and grandma and grandpa didn"t miss a game. I've made a quilt for his sister, but never found something "special" to make for him to keep, and this will be it! Your pictures and info made it easy to understand. The ball stitching may give me some trouble, but I'm going to give it a try!!A big thanks for showing that!

WOW ... Incredible

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast