Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Medical cabinet availability

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Okay, folks, for those of you who oh'ed and ah'ed over the medical filing cabinet I bought from my foot doctor, he has one more similar cabinet plus, from what I understand but not seen, a couple of smaller cabinets. Here's the contact information the doctor says you can use (he'll be on vacation but his staff will be in the office):

Ankle & Foot Center - Dr. Bonenberger
    17 Riverside Street, Suite 205
    Nashua, NH 03062
    603-882-8866
    www.ankle-footcenternh.com

For reference purposes, here's the one I bought (approx. 4'w x 6'h x 12" d). And, no, I'm not letting go of any of my stash! :)
    Wow I never thought of them for fabrics...We have a couple of those in our garage against the wall from dh's old office..good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Fish
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Okay, folks, for those of you who oh'ed and ah'ed over the medical filing cabinet I bought from my foot doctor, he has one more similar cabinet plus, from what I understand but not seen, a couple of smaller cabinets. Here's the contact information the doctor says you can use (he'll be on vacation but his staff will be in the office):

Ankle & Foot Center - Dr. Bonenberger
    17 Riverside Street, Suite 205
    Nashua, NH 03062
    603-882-8866
    www.ankle-footcenternh.com

For reference purposes, here's the one I bought (approx. 4'w x 6'h x 12" d). And, no, I'm not letting go of any of my stash! :)
    Wow I never thought of them for fabrics...We have a couple of those in our garage against the wall from dh's old office..good idea
    Sounds like you've been sitting on a gold mine and didn't know it! Happy usage!

That looks great, I wish I could get as well organized as you.

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLynn
    That looks great, I wish I could get as well organized as you.
    If you could see the rest of my sewing room, you might think differently about how organized I am! __ :shock: :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2