Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medical cabinet availability

Okay, folks, for those of you who oh'ed and ah'ed over the medical filing cabinet I bought from my foot doctor, he has one more similar cabinet plus, from what I understand but not seen, a couple of smaller cabinets. Here's the contact information the doctor says you can use (he'll be on vacation but his staff will be in the office):

Ankle & Foot Center - Dr. Bonenberger
    17 Riverside Street, Suite 205
    Nashua, NH 03062
    603-882-8866
    www.ankle-footcenternh.com

For reference purposes, here's the one I bought (approx. 4'w x 6'h x 12" d). And, no, I'm not letting go of any of my stash! :)

New storage method
    Name:  Attachment-92636.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  97.3 KB

Blog Entries
    purty please!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clem55
    purty please!!!!!!
    I know that it's tempting (cabinet & fabric) but its a loooonnnngggg commute for you plus I have commando kitties that protect & defend my fabric! :)

Blog Entries
    Awesome job at organizing.

I'm sure that there has to be places around the country that are selling used office furniture,

Blog Entries
    gee i wonder if he,ll ship to calif and how much is he selling the cabinet for i would like to get it please if you can ask for me ,thanks just pm me

Oh so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by nellie
    gee i wonder if he,ll ship to calif and how much is he selling the cabinet for i would like to get it please if you can ask for me ,thanks just pm me
    Sorry, maybe I didn't make this clear, these cabinets are very heavy and not suitable for shipping. Again, they are made of steel(?), 4foot wide by six foot tall and twelve inches deep. Plus, this is a doctor's office where they wouldn't have the means or time to ship something. There intent is to re-purpose the cabinets and free up space. We need to be careful not to interrupt their work.

It really is only practical for local folks who can contact the office directly for price and other info and, if interested in buying, arranging to come by to pick it up after hours. This means you have to go into the office with at least other person capable of moving furniture and, having a dolly or moving platform on wheels, to move the cabinet.

Dee
    The shelves look just what I need. To bad. Too heavy to ship to Pa.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Pretty please with sugar on top :-) God bless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Okay, folks, for those of you who oh'ed and ah'ed over the medical filing cabinet I bought from my foot doctor, he has one more similar cabinet plus, from what I understand but not seen, a couple of smaller cabinets. Here's the contact information the doctor says you can use (he'll be on vacation but his staff will be in the office):

Ankle & Foot Center - Dr. Bonenberger
    17 Riverside Street, Suite 205
    Nashua, NH 03062
    603-882-8866
    www.ankle-footcenternh.com

For reference purposes, here's the one I bought (approx. 4'w x 6'h x 12" d). And, no, I'm not letting go of any of my stash! :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast