Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Mini Design Board Tute 10 x 10

Blog Entries

Mini Design Board Tute 10 x 10

http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/...-tutorial.html

This is wonderful for quilt classes. I have some used poster foam boards that I got from work....think I will wip one of these up. So pretty too....prefect for a wall hanging.

I have made several sizes out of just plain cardboard box's and wraped them with the flanel side up from table clothes, and held down with masking tape. Yours are very tidy and pretty. I have a big clothe on my wall for a design board also. Works great.

thanks, these are great. I have been using old file folders and cardboard from tablets to lay out blocks and stacking them up to take to sewing machine these will be great to do step by step samples for my classes.

i have made them with plastic table cloth with the backing just used hook and loop tape it to the foam board and put the fabric on them no pins
    ​debra

Blog Entries
    I loved looking at the quilt patterns this lady has for sale. I will want to remember this blog. Love, Love, Love the sewing machine quilt.

These are great! They will look so pretty stacked up on a shelf for use. I also liked looking at her other tutorials - they were very creative and easy to follow. Thank you for the link!