Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Missouri quilts - great tutorial for using jelly roll

Missouri quilts - great tutorial for using jelly roll

I was looking for a tutorial on applique and found this one for a jelly roll race quilt. Jenny does great tutes and this one is no different!! http://www.youtube.com/user/MissouriQuiltCo/featured

Blog Entries
    I love all Jenny's tutorials. I go there first when looking for a how to. The daily deals at her online shop are worth checking everyday too.
    Got fabric?

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Thanks for sharing .. really enjoy her tutorials !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I watched this video yesterday and loved it. I want to make one so bad but just haven't gotten to it yet but I doubt mine will go that fast or look that good.
    Texas raised, Texas Proud

I saw this video the other day. I am on their mailing list. It's a great video. I have marked it so I can make it later.

What a great idea. Could be used for those in a nursing home as well! Nice for someone in a wheel chair.
    Love 4 stchen