Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
MSQC-Hamilton,Mo >

MSQC-Hamilton,Mo

MSQC-Hamilton,Mo

Old 03-23-2016, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by LynnVT View Post
Excellent, quiltingshorttimer. Thank you for your answer. I'll be sad to leave Wichita, so looking forward to Hamilton. Neither our packed Prius nor empty wallets will allow for much buying, but still eager to see it all. Maybe something will be irresistible. ..
Problem will be there is so much that is irresistable! But remember--they do ship items! I personally love their blenders and solids--just so many to choose from. and if you have a reason to shop the "baby" shop (upstairs over the Machine Shed if I remember right--and there is an elevator they have some amazing fabrics for all things baby.

and I always purchase something in the seasonal shop because they have such a huge selection--besides--you need a table topper for all seasons,right?
Old 03-30-2016, 07:03 PM

I just saw a YouTube from Crafty Gemini that showed the newest shops in a walk-through. She also has one of the older shops--check them out--little long and talky for inpatient me, but amazing what all they are doing in Hamilton!
Old 04-04-2016, 04:04 AM

I loved going to Hamilton, did that a few years ago. Time to do it again I think A nice quilt store in Cameron too, just 10 miles from Hamilton.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:48 AM

I'm in Kansas City, and visited Hamilton, MO yesterday. It's only about an hour and 15 minutes away. almost like going to Lawrence for me. An hour and 15 minutes! Why hadn't I done this befor? My car only has 3,000 miles on it so I trusted it to make the trip, and it was a wonderful drive. Hamilton is the best experience ever. I visited 8, I think, quilt shops, then ate at Blue Sage, which I thought was fair but everyone else loves it. When the Chiefs practice in St. Joseph, I already know what I'll do with the rest of my Saturday in July.

I'm going back when the season changes. Best thing that happened: I bought my Row by Row license tag. They are in the floral shop. Also, they allow pictures. Alot of shops don't. They are colorful and innovative...friendly...and an hour and 15 minutes away.

Last edited by Rhondals; 04-24-2016 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:44 AM

I'm planning to visit the end of July. Is there anything nearby of interest for the guys? I don't want to feel I have to hurry through the shops because my husband is bored :-). Thought if there was something in the area of interest to him, he could drop me off and do something he might enjoy.