Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
MSQC second magazine >

MSQC second magazine

MSQC second magazine

Old 04-23-2014, 01:41 AM

When I start a new subscription on a magazine that's been up and running for years, it always takes 8-12 weeks to get it started, so with MSQC being so new, they are probably still working out a few kinks. Just be patient! Was the 1st issue good?? I saw it adviertised but didn't order
Old 04-23-2014, 03:50 AM

Gosh ladies, where is your patience? You can wait every 3 month for some subscriptions which are quite costly but your complaining at $5.99 and a few weeks. This is a great book & it takes time to put something this great out to thousands of people. Give them break.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Homemother View Post
When I start a magazine subscription I pay at least one full year then have to wait at least 6 weeks before the first magazine arrives, sometimes it is 8 weeks. Please be patient with MSQC, especially since this is their first year with the magazine. I appreciate their family run business and the boost to their local economy because of their efforts.
well said,THANK YOU.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:53 AM

I got mine yesterday!
Old 04-23-2014, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Homemother View Post
When I start a magazine subscription I pay at least one full year then have to wait at least 6 weeks before the first magazine arrives, sometimes it is 8 weeks. Please be patient with MSQC, especially since this is their first year with the magazine. I appreciate their family run business and the boost to their local economy because of their efforts.
Amen to that comment
Old 04-23-2014, 06:28 AM

My post was in no way a complaint. I was simply passing along information about how long it took the magazine to get to the East Coast from Missouri! Hey, I buy both the digital and the paper editions, so obviously I am a Missouri Star fan!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:43 AM

Expect it will be here by end of month. When they told me that they had charged me it was going to be two weeks, so it will come ladies, and hard as it is, we all have to be patient. It is only $5.99 they charge, so that is cheap and it will come. Now, hurry up block, can't wait to see your next edition.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:52 AM

Maybe they need to get paid ahead to pay for expenses in getting the mag. out.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by trennag View Post
This is from the email that was sent when they processed my payment...

"Unfortunately it will take a few weeks to get this magazine into your hands, now we go print it, bag it, label it, and ship it off to you, we're seriously talking a few weeks, but now that your payment is through, we'll take care of the rest!"
Received his same email. It takes even longer to get to Alaska--but the first one showed up and I'm sure this one will too.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Cam's gram View Post
I got a notice from them 4/10 that my credit card didn't work to ship the magazine - oops - got a new one and forgot to update that automatic payment. Updated the info and received an email the next day all was fine and it shipped. Still waiting. I'm not impressed with the time lapse between my account being charged and when the magazine arrives. Think I will call customer service tomorrow.
You haven't had a magazine subscription before? It takes about two months for the subscription to start after payment.