Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A Must Have Resource

Boo
    The Quilter's Cache is a must have resource for all quilters! Marcia Hohn has for many years kept this site free for all to enjoy. She catagorizes blocks by name and size of block. The instructions are first rate, as are the illustrations. This is a favorite of quilters worldwide.

http://www.quilterscache.com

Yes, absolutely the best! And wasn't it clever of Marcia to add music? No wonder the site's an award winner!

I also use this site and when I was very new and totally clueless this site really helped. It's a very good place to go for ideas and resources. :lol:

What an awesome site this is! Thank you for sharing it........for me a new quilter!! I, too, will pass it along! :lol:

I love this site and have used it tons of times in the past few years.
    Thank you for posting it!

Wonderful site. Thanks for posting :!:

Quote Originally Posted by Leslee
    Yes, absolutely the best! And wasn't it clever of Marcia to add music? No wonder the site's an award winner!
    Not Really, Some pc users don't like the music. Most sites give you the choice to mute it hers does not .If I mute my PC it mutes my TV which is on my pc also. I know I am a complainer but that does not change the fact that the music is very irratating. Just my opinion, And you know what they say about opinions, every one has them and more. LOL :D