Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New JoAnns Coming our way

Blog Entries

New JoAnns Coming our way

For those of you in the Upstate South Carolina, we are getting a new JoAnns. It is going to be in the Toys R Us building off of Haywood. The sign in front says it will open July 26, I think it was. Should be great to have it available to us.

Very nice!! Redmond, Oregon is getting a Jo-Ann's also. Which makes two for our area. The first one is in Bend, which I go to all the time. Redmond is about 45 minutes from my front door.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

The Jo-Ann's in Panama City, FL is also moving into a large space. When is anyone's guess. I went to the current location on Sat and there wasn't much left in store. I just hope that when it reopens that they have more than 2 people working.

Blog Entries
    We are getting ours back here in Grand Rapids Michigan! They closed on our side of town several years ago to open a super store way out on the other end of town. Must be they got too many complaints about it, and the new one opens in a month back in our neighborhood! Yeah!

We are getting one in Marinette, Wi. This is a very small area and it seems odd they would put one here, but it will save me a 45 min drive. I wish I was able to work I would get a job there for sure

I've been to the one near Costco, its quite expensive. Even with a sale going on I couldn't afford their prices, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Mary View Post
    We are getting ours back here in Grand Rapids Michigan! They closed on our side of town several years ago to open a super store way out on the other end of town. Must be they got too many complaints about it, and the new one opens in a month back in our neighborhood! Yeah!
    Grandma Mary. Where is this new store going? I'm from the Hudsonville area..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Mary View Post
    Grandma Mary. Where is this new store going? I'm from the Hudsonville area..

Our closest one is 35-40 mins south and just had Sears and now Penny's at mall close. Wish they would open a Jo-ann's or hobby Lobby or something hobby related here, as it is 40 miles other direction to them. Just had a Tractor Supply, due for grand opening next week go into old Wal-Mart after they built new one. So many senoirs here, you would think a hobby store would do good.

I have to drive to the southern outskirts of Charlotte to get to a JoAnn's. It's a good 40-45 minute drive. Before it opened the closest one was in Columbia. I know you're glad to have one close to you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast