Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: News Flash.....JoAnn's now carries Ohio State fabrics in cotton!

News Flash.....JoAnn's now carries Ohio State fabrics in cotton!

just got the email and am excited....headed there today on a shopping trip with DD and DGD to find fabrics, lace, beads, etc. for a christening dress....will definitely check out these new Buckeyes fabrics as I am a die hard fan!

I got some!!! I went in joann's the day the fabric came in and got some! Lucky me! Sales associate said it will probably sellout fast since people were asking about it for a long time! Better hurry!!!!!!!
    "In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you are in my block of friends."

For those of us who are not familiar with Ohio State fabric, please tell us about it!

Bearpaw.com also carries just about any sports fabric you could ever want. Lots of other fabric too. They are very promt about delivery too.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Piepatch, it is quilting fabric with the Ohio State Buckeye logo on it. Great for all those fans out there.

I got that e-mail too. I hope it was meant for Ohio only, don't bring it to Michigan.

For the rest of the country/world, Ohio State and University of Michigan are arch rivals. LOL
    Jean in MI

Thank you Lisa_wanna_b_quilter! I get it now, I don't know why I didn't understand the minute I saw it as Ohio State fabric, duh! I thought it was a BRAND of fabric I had never heard of! Color me dense.

Quote Originally Posted by piepatch View Post
    Thank you Lisa_wanna_b_quilter! I get it now, I don't know why I didn't understand the minute I saw it as Ohio State fabric, duh! I thought it was a BRAND of fabric I had never heard of! Color me dense.
    Not so dense...I thought the same thing...

Hodibear, the reason we are so excited is Ohio State University refused to license their logo for fabric. It's been since the early 1990's since we've been able to buy it.