Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: OH OH $5.00 YD PLUS FREE FABRIC SITE

Oh no... another fabric sale.... this site is offering $5.00 yard sale on cotton fabric and free fabric with every order... sigh.... go ahead and look.... :):):)
    http://www.colorfulcottons.com/

Thanks for sharing that !! It looks great too! Anyone ordered here before??Skeat

Wow what a great site to get quality fabric at cheaper than quilt shop prices! And free fabric too, and a chance to win thread. Hey, my kinda place!

Have you ordered fabric from there yet? Was wondering if the $5 sale price shows up when you put in your order, cuz some of the prices show higher. But then they have $4.50 prices too.

Thanx for sharing with us!

sue

I haven't put in my order yet as I'm still babysitting our 3 yr old granddaughter and she likes to keep me busy... I found this site while she was in the tub this a.m. So in a little while I'll go back and put in my order and let you know..... egads.... I'm a babbler :):):)

Hey, keep 'babblin' cuz you've given us good info while you blabber on... :lol:

I know about watching grandkids, I've 2 that live with us, they just got back from the park....quiet time is over!

sue

WooooooW, GOOD DEAL. Thanks for the Lead :!: :!: :!: :!: :D

Hmm.... 24 hours later I finally put in my order :):):) Wahoo.... I'll let you know when it comes ...