Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ott light SUPER sale-today only 9/26

Ott light SUPER sale-today only 9/26

...at JoAnn's. Just got the email - today only- for example a floor lamp/table lamp set reg.$279 for $69! I don't need any more but would have ordered the little flip lamp but they are sold out. Applies to on-hand stock only.
    http://viewemail.joann-mail.com/o201...1&i=3000098002

I received the same email...and the same message from Joanns website when I tried to buy it
    Heather

I bought the little flip lamp at Joanns. The frist one had a bad switch and wouldn't light up when the top flipped up. The second one must have been returned. The package opened very easily. The part that attaches to your belt was broken. They were both returned and I decided it just wasn't worth the trouble.

I got it! is on it's way. All excited and jumpng around as I wanted one for soooooooooooooooooo long.

We bought the floor lamp/table lamp combo at JoAnn's several months for a "buy one, get the other free" price. The tall one has been great for me, especially since cataracts had dimmed my vision a lot. Had one eye done last week, and boy, does it seem bright to me now! Second eye to be done in a couple of weeks, but I'm sure I'll still appreciate the great light for hand work and reading especially.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

Blog Entries
    Our Jo-Anns sends out half-off coupons, but when you go to buy anything it is already on sale, and you get a little off, but they won't accept the coupons. So it isn't half off at all. They say their computer won't let them overide it to give you your half-off.