Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Parisian Paisley

http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/stuff/contentmgr/files/5f2eab647fe7861ccffeca22379e3f76/download/parisian_paisley_101607.pdf

Izy
    Thanks sondray - that brought back memories for me - Did you notice it was designed by Marie Osmond!! :D I still love Donny :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Thanks sondray - that brought back memories for me - Did you notice it was designed by Marie Osmond!! :D I still love Donny :lol:
    UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, had to say that :!:

Izy
    Did you prefer David Cassidy then????????????????!!!!!! :lol:

OMG, no neither, I was a rock gal, Doors, Led Zeplen, Three Dog Night, & more. I still laugh at my SIL because she loves Donny still too! An I say to her UGH>>>>>>>>> Hee Hee

Izy
    Hey each to their own I suppose.....I can't be doin with all that head banging lol!!! I prefer Jack Johnson these days, and a couple of U.K. female artists I like to stitch to, 'Adele' and 'Amy McDonald' whos a scottish girl, they are both excellent, have you heard any of there music??? :D

there are lots of other free patterns on the website - including some more "Maries" ... donny was the first 45 I bought !!!!!

Hey each to their own I suppose.....I can't be doin with all that head banging lol!!! I prefer Jack Johnson these days, and a couple of U.K. female artists I like to stitch to, 'Adele' and 'Amy McDonald' whos a scottish girl, they are both excellent, have you heard any of there music??? :D
    I am trying to think if I know Jack Johnson. Guess I will google, then find some music to listen to. You could do the same for Donny. :lol: :D :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    I am trying to think if I know Jack Johnson. Guess I will google, then find some music to listen to. You could do the same for Donny. :lol: :D :lol:
    I love, love, love Jack Johnson. When I would make pancakes, I would sing his Banana Pancake song lol

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    Donny had abit of a revival a few years ago in the U.K., and my sister bought me the calender and a video....I don't have a video player anymore....boo hooo!! - Nah to be honest we went to see him in concert and I was sooooo disappointed....so think I have finally outgrown him, but he is still good to look at :roll: :roll: :D :D