Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Previews of Rhonda's EBooks

Blog Entries
    I have been asked differant times if I had any previews people could look at before they buy the ebooks. I also have had people who were not happy with what they thought they were buying. So I hope this will answer a few questions for people and make it easier for them to see what they are buying before they pay for it.

I have posted two of the ebooks so far and am working on the other two. You can click here and visit my website and see some of the pages of each Ebook.
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate all the support I receive on this board!!
    :-D :-D :-D

Scroll down a bit and you will see pictures of each quilt block that represents each book. Click on the one you want to see.

http://www.bitsnpiecesworkshop.com/pages/mainpg.php

Would love the book but have to wait.

Those are great previews. I always love it when I go to Connecting Threads and they show some of the inside of the book.

You did a great job! I've bought one of your books and look forward to when I can buy another!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
    Those are great previews. I always love it when I go to Connecting Threads and they show some of the inside of the book.

You did a great job! I've bought one of your books and look forward to when I can buy another!
    Thanks QN I am glad you enjoyed the preview. Hope you are finding the ebook you bought helpful!