Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Conceal and carry purse (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/conceal-carry-purse-t223057.html)

Chasing Hawk 06-06-2013 06:39 PM

Nice !! I have been wanting to order this pattern. I wonder how long the sale is for?

Thanks for the link!

Chasing Hawk 06-06-2013 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by busygranny (Post 6107998)
I have the pattern but have not made it yet. It's quite involved but will tackle it. I don't plan on carrying a gun though. You can put your cell phone there or a camera or anything else you want hidden. I plan on making them to sell. I leave the gun for people who are comfortable with it, I'd probably shoot myself before I hit anything. LOL!!!

Miss Granny,

Your so cute. My instructor in Texas was a retired Dallas Police officer. He had a knack for teaching that's for sure.
I still have my target I used in class for practice. He said even he would be scared to attack me if he was the bad guy.....LOL

All it takes it a bit of confidence and a patient teacher and you can over come your fears towards guns. :) :)

cactusmomma 06-07-2013 08:52 AM

Thank you. I've been looking for a pattern like this. I'm anxious to see how it is made because I'm also in the process of designing my own.

Judynew 06-07-2013 09:13 AM

Hello, everybody
I'm new here and was just cruising around checking out the website. This was one of the first threads I started to read. Being Canadian, I thought you were kidding until I read the rest of the thread and looked at the pattern. Looks like a great bag for carrying lots of other useful things, as well as your guns. LOL

Chis2 06-07-2013 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Judynew (Post 6109131)
Hello, everybody
I'm new here and was just cruising around checking out the website. This was one of the first threads I started to read. Being Canadian, I thought you were kidding until I read the rest of the thread and looked at the pattern. Looks like a great bag for carrying lots of other useful things, as well as your guns. LOL

Welcome to the board from Maryland . Please read the other sections to the board. You will like it . This is the first reference to guns I have seen on here. These are really nice people and are always ready to answer your questions on how to do something or tell you about a new product and if it is worth having or not. I love this board and have learned so much by it.

Abi's Nina 06-09-2013 08:22 AM

I bought this pattern, and it's like 20 pieces. Took me 1 hour just to cut out the pieces, and now trying to construct it is like crazy. I'm very frustrated........

MaggieLou 06-09-2013 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Abi's Nina (Post 6112599)
I bought this pattern, and it's like 20 pieces. Took me 1 hour just to cut out the pieces, and now trying to construct it is like crazy. I'm very frustrated........

Oh no! I bought the pattern too but haven't received it yet. Guess I'll muddle through though. It won't be the first time I've had a pattern with a lot of pieces. It just takes time and patience. Something I'm very short of.

AZ Jane 06-09-2013 05:03 PM

Just start at part one, complete before moving to part 2. Patience!! Just received an update from the company. The pattern is on back order and will not ship til June 13th. Just an FYI, apparently it is quite the popular item!!

caroloto 06-09-2013 08:37 PM

Thank you for the site! I did go ahead and order the pattern. After I ordered it and returned to the home page I notice there is a link to get a 10% off code good until 6-15 11:59 eastern standard time JUNETUNE ... darn I could of saved about $1. lol

Here is the link to the coupon http://www.sewthankful.com/HelpOnCouponRules.html

Debra Mc 06-14-2013 07:41 PM

I ordered my pattern the day she released it. Haven't had time to make it yet I ordered it direct from Studiokats. It couldn't be as complicated as the Dittyroo bag. That was the stupidest pattern I have ever made.