Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Fiskar and Joann's (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/fiskar-joanns-t192669.html)

sassyg 06-24-2012 10:19 AM

Fiskar and Joann's

For anyone interested......Joann's has 60% off fiskar products today only. Sissors,cutting mats etc.

auntpiggylpn 06-24-2012 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by sassyg (Post 5313394)
For anyone interested......Joann's has 60% off fiskar products today only. Sissors,cutting mats etc.

And all Fiskar products in the scrapbooking department too! Was the 2nd person thru the door this morning!

tngal22 06-24-2012 10:42 AM

lol, I was the 2nd person in our store too! I got a new rotary cutter, blades, and pinking shears. I also got blades for my OLFA rotary cutter since I had a 40% off coupon. Would have bought more but was trying not to spend too much since...plus come the 1st I can save 20% off everything with my military id.

Ccorazone 06-24-2012 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by tngal22 (Post 5313427)
lol, I was the 2nd person in our store too! I got a new rotary cutter, blades, and pinking shears. I also got blades for my OLFA rotary cutter since I had a 40% off coupon. Would have bought more but was trying not to spend too much since...plus come the 1st I can save 20% off everything with my military id.

Is that a new thing they have starting. Is it for Dependents ID too?

tngal22 06-24-2012 05:25 PM

They did the July 4th Military last year. They did it Memorial Day weekend too. And again for Veteran's Day.

Just have a Military ID, I am a spouse. For Memorial Day, our store just asked if you had anyone in the military and just took your word for it. I think because they were so busy that day and only had 2 people checking out. For the 4th, I believe it is July 1 - 7, 20% off your entire purchase, sales included...minus sewing machines as usual.

royllsister 06-25-2012 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ccorazone (Post 5314248)
Is that a new thing they have starting. Is it for Dependents ID too?

Yes , it is for dependent military ID's....I use mine. Remember though, it is only on designated (third ?) Wednesday of each month UNLESS they run it in their sale ad on some "other" day....which is the case this week I believe.

Judy in Texas (mil. widow with ID)

Colbaltjars62 06-25-2012 09:44 AM

Yep I picked up one 24x36 mat, one 14x14 and a 8x8 rotating mat. Spend $42 and some change and saved over $60.
Woo Hoo!!!! SCORE!!!!!!
Been needing the big mat since I lost mine in a flood a few years ago.
Here's a little known factoid: Don't allow your mat to get to freezing cuz if you bump or hit it in any way it can shatter, and the company won't replace it. Not like it happened on purpose but still.....
Faith :thumbup:

snipforfun 06-25-2012 11:06 AM

Our Joanns is in liquidation mode getting ready to move into a new location the end of July. There is hardly a thing left in the store plus they took all the hi end stuff off the shelves at the beginning of the liquidation. Everything has somewhat of a discount, so no coupons can be used. IMHO they started the liquidation way too early. 2 months before the scheduled opening!