Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Joanns coupons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/joanns-coupons-t221017.html)

Jellybean 05-09-2013 07:00 AM

Thanks everyone. I'm going to sign up for the mail and email flyers.

tessagin 05-09-2013 09:53 AM

I got on their email list. You can print the coupons and use theme everyday until they expire. I asked the clerk one day when checking some items and she said we are allowed to use them like that. I bought some fabric last week and got 40% off. It was good fabric. You really have to read the coupon because it's usually on one cut of one fabric. They had a one day sale when I was out of town for 50% off of a couple tools. They have a red tag going on right now also. Just get on the mailing list. When I purchased the fabric for 40% off I was going to just get a yard until I saw there was a 5/8 yard. Just went ahead and took it all.

mjmachin 05-09-2013 10:23 AM

Yes, I get a flyer with coupons in the Sunday paper from Joanns every week. I also get the mail one which I signed up for and can get them on my iphone app.

starshine 05-09-2013 12:47 PM

I get JoAnn's in the Sunday paper every week and I also am signed up for the mailing flyer.
They will take hobby lobby for fabric, but Michael's is good for craft items or other things that JoAnn has that Michael's sells like yarns. Since Michael's doesn't sell fabric that coupon can't be used for fabrics.

Cogito 05-09-2013 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=DustysMomma;6053684]We don't get the paper, so I can't say if they're in ours. However, I get them by mail, email, on the app, and I'm signed up for their text messages. Usually I can use coupons from all 4 sources at once too!"

Yes, I love the fact I can use multiple coupons. Today I went to Joann's and used a 50% off coupon to buy 10 yards of white Kona Cotton. I also bought several jelly rolls and used 40% off coupons....one from their flyer, one from my JoAnn app, one from Hobby Lobby AND one from Michaels. They also had 40% off all quilt books (they have a fabulous selection) so bought three new quilt books at 40% off! Michaels will NOT do this as I just asked them that today. I don't know about Hobby Lobby. Anyway, I have gone every day this week and used 4 40% coupons to buy multiple things I have been wanting. It is the best way to shop JoAnns. Oh, I also got a cart on wheels with multiple scrapbook drawers (great for storing s raps, cut pieces for projects, etc. and I paid $29 with a regular price of $79!! So I feel set for awhile now!

marymay 05-10-2013 04:14 AM

Last Sunday I was going through my paper my paper girl gave me 10 fliers from JoAnn's. I love my paper girl.
So off I went to JAs. I was handing them all out. Oh what a great day I had. I use every coupon I can. sometimes getting in line 3 or 4 times. I don't care a coupon is a coupon. I will say they laugh at me.I just love Cory at my JAs. He gives me off on every coupon I have.Get to know your ladies and men at your JAs.

bibi 05-10-2013 04:56 AM

Hancocks has a new 15% all purchases coupon for store or online available through its email. I am hoping you are able to access it by going to their website as well.

kwajgirl 05-10-2013 06:16 AM

Those who have Joanns nearby are so lucky. My closest one is 30 miles away and the best one is about 90. Needlesstosay I use the on-line coupons but don't' get much chance to use the in store coupons.

While this is frustrating, I live in a beautiful rural area so this is just a cost of where I live.

mjhaess 05-10-2013 04:00 PM

In our area they will honor all coupons from Michaels, Hancocks, ACMoore, Hobby lobby...I was told that when I visited our new JoAnns last week....

Evelynquilts 05-11-2013 01:12 AM

yes, I get it every Sunday in the paper...