Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Squedge Ruler (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/squedge-ruler-t213410.html)

fran624 02-11-2013 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Pat G (Post 5853069)
Oh my gosh, I went back to the site & looked around & yikes they are in New Zealand. I hadn't picked that up earlier. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I don't mind paying $7 now.
Pat

Pat when she sends out the e-mails usually on the bottom of the e-mail she says you will see 7.00 shipping but the actually charge is less. If you ordered did you get a confirmation?? showing the shipping. Last year when I ordered something it was not 7.00 Maybe it has changed. Put yourself on her e-mails & every month you get it it shows a new pattern for that ruler also send notice when some patterns are for sale.

Pat G 02-11-2013 07:25 AM

I didn't see that at the bottom but it did say my total is $20. There may be a difference if I hear from her directly. That will just be a nice surprise if it's a little less. Thanks for pointing that out. Pat

Gerbie 02-11-2013 07:50 AM

I just ordered this ruler also and was not happy with the $7.00 shipping charge. I did not see where it showed it was coming from New Zealand, when I went back to the site. I decided I wanted to purchase this ruler, as if I really needed another ruler, lol., but years ago, I purchased her Rings that bind book and made DD a DWR, and used that book. I had no trouble putting it together. I first saw Cheryl on the Alex Anderson show, and purchased it then. The price has really gone up, and especially on Amazon. Glad I bought mine when I did. I paid $40.00 for the book and arc ruler then, and thought it was high, but my DD wanted the quilt and all mother's know how that is. Glad I can get this ruler at this low price. Thanks for the link and info on this squedge ruler.

fran624 02-11-2013 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Pat G (Post 5853069)
Oh my gosh, I went back to the site & looked around & yikes they are in New Zealand. I hadn't picked that up earlier. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I don't mind paying $7 now.
Pat

Pat make sure you sign up for the e-mails you will get notice every month for new patterns also you can get the one for I think Dec. & Jan. She started this sale in Dec.

Pat G 02-11-2013 12:32 PM

Thanks for the head's up, Fran. I'll go back & ck. it out

Pat

Mimiqwerty 02-11-2013 01:31 PM

I just ordered one off Ebay. Check there--shipping was only $2.50 and the ruler was $14.99.

auntmag 02-11-2013 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pat G (Post 5851701)
I love the free February Topper but I can't see paying $28 for the ruler. How many would I make to justify that cost?

The squedge costs $13.00 when purchased from Phillips Fiber Art.

IBQLTN 02-12-2013 10:11 AM

Be careful folks! There are three sizes of squedge rulers out there ... make sure you're comparing apples to apples in pricing. The February freebie uses the 22.5. The one on ebay is a size 18.

Richcrafter 03-29-2013 10:07 AM

I love this ruler. I have made a lot of the table toppers. I have also used it to make a couple of the table runners. It is so much fun.