Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Block Library NOT Good

I had visited the Quilt Library a few times and decided to give it a try by purchasing one "credit." That was $2.50. You then may download patterns using your purchased "credits." They suggest you make a much larger investment, but I thought I'd try it with $2.50 which is one credit. I used my credit to purchase a block called "Rebel Patch" which I felt would be perfect for a project I have coming up. I received an error message advising to contact "the administrator." Long story short, after three messages to them I still do not have my purchased pattern and not even a reply to my inquiry. I would strongly urge you to be very careful on this site.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up

Blog Entries
    Ditto! Thanks for the heads up!

Blog Entries
    thanks for letting us know

Quote Originally Posted by BettyGee
    I had visited the Quilt Library a few times and decided to give it a try by purchasing one "credit." That was $2.50. You then may download patterns using your purchased "credits." They suggest you make a much larger investment, but I thought I'd try it with $2.50 which is one credit. I used my credit to purchase a block called "Rebel Patch" which I felt would be perfect for a project I have coming up. I received an error message advising to contact "the administrator." Long story short, after three messages to them I still do not have my purchased pattern and not even a reply to my inquiry. I would strongly urge you to be very careful on this site.

That doesn't sound good. Thanks for the warning. Good thing you started with a small amount of credit.

Don't give up yet. I think Penny is traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by RkayD
    Thank you for that information; however, if someone is going to operate an online business then it would behoove them to inform their customers, and potential customers, of a possible delay. This can be done with basic technology by a layman so I believe a professional has an obligation to keep their site users informed. I will continue to give the site owner the benefit of the doubt for another week or so, but I don't think I will be a regular patron of the Quilt Block Library.

Blog Entries
    the site should tell you if someone is traveling and that things won't work until she returns. not a good way to run a business.
    yrs ago i tried to buy the DJane CD from the "designer". she finally told me i'd emailed her old email and she didn't check it often. how was i to know? i finally bought it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan
    the site should tell you if someone is traveling and that things won't work until she returns. not a good way to run a business.
    yrs ago i tried to buy the DJane CD from the "designer". she finally told me i'd emailed her old email and she didn't check it often. how was i to know? i finally bought it elsewhere.
    Exactly!

np3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyGee
    Quote Originally Posted by RkayD
    Thank you for that information; however, if someone is going to operate an online business then it would behoove them to inform their customers, and potential customers, of a possible delay. This can be done with basic technology by a layman so I believe a professional has an obligation to keep their site users informed. I will continue to give the site owner the benefit of the doubt for another week or so, but I don't think I will be a regular patron of the Quilt Block Library.
    I have to agree. Not a good way to operate a business. Laptops travel.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast