Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt books

www.edwardrhamilton.com/ This is the website for a company that collects and sells books that are left from print runs. They have a large collection of craft books, especially quilt. I get their catalogue and have purchased many quilt books from them, generally at about $5-8 each. You can't browse to be sure the book is what you want, but at these prices if I don't like it, Goodwill gets it.

I just checked out the site and it looks really good. But, what I didn't realize is you have to print out the order form and snail mail it (with payment) to the site owner. On the upside, there seems to be a flat shipping rate of $3.50, no matter what the quantity.

If you order from http://www.hamiltonbook.com you can order with a credit card. There is an additional charge of 30 or 40 cents per book plus the $3.50 flat rate shipping charge. It is the same company as Edward R. Hamilton, Bookseller. I order from them all the time and they have great service. They even allow you to return books for a refund less the shipping charges. They have tons of quilting books. Check it out!

Nancy

Thanks, I will check it out!

I like them; used some of their books in our school library. The community college here uses ERH books. Great company. Never had any complaints. Love the shipping costs.

I like them too! I have ordered from them over the last 3 years. No complaints and the books are in mint condition. Just got a catalog today. Besides quilt books they have other subjects as well and even DVD movies.

My husband and I have both purchased from ERH books. We pay by check. And, if for some reason they no longer have the book, we have gotten an immediate refund. They are a good source of books on quilting and many other subjects.

Blog Entries
    yep,l have used him a lot. always in good condition and cheap shipping $3.50.
    his catalog now has sections I'd rather not look at, but I assume he is just trying to stay in business by appealing to everyone.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would love to buy quilt books, but just can't. thank you for the site. God bless. Penny