Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt Patterns

This is not a freebie site, but a nice site to look at some realy good patterns with new ideas. And they are all resonably priced. Look on the left side at the gold buttons and check the pages out. I think you will find something you like. Have Fun :D

http://www.hddesigns.net/default.aspx?pageid=1100

WOW! Dont even have to look at the patterns in the rest of the site. The ones on the home page are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    WOW! Dont even have to look at the patterns in the rest of the site. The ones on the home page are awesome!
    I know but there are some great ones on other pages. There is even a Celtic Eagle. I have never seen something like that! Pertty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I know but there are some great ones on other pages. There is even a Celtic Eagle. I have never seen something like that! Pertty awesome.
    I know! I saw that! Just absolutely awesome!

When you are in a page like the celtic eagle you can click on the name on the left and it will take you to a larger picture. Buuuuut... the eagle does not have a button to push, Bummer, I wanted to see a nice large pic of it. Oh well I will just have to suffer with all the rest of the wonderful patterns/pictuers. :D