Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quilt shop fabric sale

I received this email this morning about a fantastic sale at a local quilt shop: Buy 3 Consecutive Yds. , Get it for $3/yd.

Yes, it's true! We have an overload in our $5 section! So we are going to offer you a great deal on these gorgeous fabrics.
    Buy 3 consecutive yards (one piece) of $5/yd. selection and you will get it for $3/yd.
    So, Thursday Jan 6th - Saturday Jan 8th visit us in store or online to get your 3 for $3!!

Quick Clicks
    Shop Online, Anytime!

http://www.quiltersrefuge.com/cgi-bi...t=sale_5fabric

I went this morning and couldn't resist 3 particular pieces, so 9 yds. cost me $27.00. And they had some GREAT Civil War fabrics, too.

I was ordering 3 yards, but it charged me $15, so I left. What happened?

Blog Entries
    Is there a code for the sale price..it comes up at $5

What is the code? I didn't see it mentioned on the site unless I am blind ---------- could be - I'm deaf too!

crt
    On the home page, it says that the new price will be reflected when your order is completed. My trigger finger is itching on that red Moda Marble. I'm trying to be strong! :shock:

Blog Entries
    Thank you :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosyhf
    Thanks! I just some great looking Moda for my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJJ
    I received this email this morning about a fantastic sale at a local quilt shop: Buy 3 Consecutive Yds. , Get it for $3/yd.

Yes, it's true! We have an overload in our $5 section! So we are going to offer you a great deal on these gorgeous fabrics.
    Buy 3 consecutive yards (one piece) of $5/yd. selection and you will get it for $3/yd.
    So, Thursday Jan 6th - Saturday Jan 8th visit us in store or online to get your 3 for $3!!

Quick Clicks
    Shop Online, Anytime!

I went this morning and couldn't resist 3 particular pieces, so 9 yds. cost me $27.00. And they had some GREAT Civil War fabrics, too.
    I just sent an email to the owners of the website because I was not given the $3 price when my paypal account was charged. :? :thumbdown:

Quote Originally Posted by GladGrams
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieJJ

Quick Clicks
    Shop Online, Anytime!

I just sent an email to the owners of the website because I was not given the $3 price when my paypal account was charged. :? :thumbdown:
    When did you order? Their homepage said you will get an e-mail when your order is processed showing the correct amount. Not when you place the order. HTH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast