Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilt shop recommendation

Quilt shop recommendation

I am in no way affiliated with this shop but I got such good service from them, I thought I'd pass it on. The shop is inkognitoart.com. I looked them up on Amazon and they had the best price for the Charm Packs I wanted so I ordered them. I got them in 2 days and they threw in a mini-charm pack of The Morris Apprentice by Barbara Brackman for free. A mini-charm pack is 43 pieces of 2 1/2 inch squares. It was a lovely gift that I think I can use for corner stones in a sampler quilt I'm working on. On the whole it was a pleasant shopping experience as opposed to some I could mention.

Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick View Post
    I am in no way affiliated with this shop but I got such good service from them, I thought I'd pass it on. The shop is inkognitoart.com. I looked them up on Amazon and they had the best price for the Charm Packs I wanted so I ordered them. I got them in 2 days and they threw in a mini-charm pack of The Morris Apprentice by Barbara Brackman for free. A mini-charm pack is 43 pieces of 2 1/2 inch squares. It was a lovely gift that I think I can use for corner stones in a sampler quilt I'm working on. On the whole it was a pleasant shopping experience as opposed to some I could mention.
    can you check the spelling of that link? it doesn't take me anywhere! thanks:-)

Blog Entries
    http://inkognitoart.com/offline.aspx
    this link takes me to a page that seems to indicate that they are updating their website... and asks that you try later
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Sorry about that. I accessed them through Amazon. That's how they spelled it on their invoice. You might try Amazon.