Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Quilt Stolen from Material Girl's Quilt Shop

There is a website dedicated to lost quilts: http://lostquilt.com/
    - KARREN

There are high spots in our all of our lives and most of them have come about through encouragement from someone else. George Matthew Adams

how horrible... what is wrong with people???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donna13350 View Post
    My local LQS just sent e-mail out stating that they had rented out their longarm and couldn't remember who has it! Can you imagine? I guess these places just get busy and it's especially hard when you are only one person covering a store with more than one room, or many nooks in it. I hope they get their quilt back!

You mean it was taken apart and toted to someone's home? I have never heard of this. Seems the LA frame would wear out with all that taking and putting back together. I'm guilty of not remembering who I loaned a book or ruler to but those are easily replaced.
    Got fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by loriea View Post
    I made a quilt with all 2 1/2" squares of scrap, 90 x 90". gave it to son & daughter-in-law. It was their picnic blanket. The kids loved playing I Spy on it. It disappeared from their van parked in their own driveway. So I just need to cut & sew more so I can have enough scraps to make another.
    Quilts are frequently stolen out of cars, enroute in the mail or out of suitcases on the airport. I always cover any quilts with an old dark blue sheet when they are in the car.
    Anna Quilts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3