Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quilt stores in Mesa, AZ

I lived in Mesa for about 6 years.... there are sooooo many wonderful shops..... Bernina Sewing center is grand.. and the ladies are so helpful. ( sorry I can't remember the address. ) 35th ave mentioned above is great too. There is one on baseline in the Bashas plaza close to the outdoor market.... you will be able to find some more if you hook up with a guild those ladies will be so helpful. Just look on line for Mesa guilds.... good luck.

wow. My brother lives in Apache Junction. I feel a road trip coming on!!!! LOL
    Happy Stitching~!

Quote Originally Posted by nanzone View Post
    No one has mentioned McQueen's - it's on Main St in Mesa. They've got everything and the prices are really good.
    I think it is Mulqueen's! They have wonderful prices, I always go there when visiting my son in Phoenix! They have stores in Mesa and Glendale as well.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I used to live in the East Valley. Using the yellow pages link, try 3 Dudes Quilting, Zoe's Trunk, 35th Ave. Sewing and Quilters Ranch. They are my faves. 3 Dudes says it is in Phoenix, but if you go to Awatukee, it is easy to find. These are all in Mesa, Tempe and Chandler. Very close, all suburbs. Have fun!

Just saw your post. I was searching for Burda patterns and just thought Id comment on your post. Mesa doesn't have anything. Maybe 2 quilt stores. Miles away. General sewing? Forget it. Yarn shops. Forget it. You have to use what ever Joanns offers. Or go online. Hate this place. I have to live here temporarily and I would never visit this place. Most sterile town ever...Not for creative, crafty people!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2